I did a personality test and found out I was an INTJ.
I went through and read about 10 different summaries of what this means.
What did I learn?
My personality type is probably the only one that would read 10 different summaries of what this means to understand it.
- captain-bunny-killer likes this
- katebaitt reblogged this from drowsybee
- paper-plane-pilot reblogged this from drowsybee
- write-here-right-now likes this
- felixpheonix reblogged this from modestdemidov and added:
- felixpheonix likes this
- whatever-random-things reblogged this from drowsybee
- dirtyelephant reblogged this from modestdemidov and added:
- modestdemidov reblogged this from dirtyelephant and added:
- solidtantra likes this
- doublethinkabravenewworld likes this
- jllvalentine likes this
- psychoheidi likes this
- cherrymodelx likes this
- psychoheidi reblogged this from osa-p and added:
- stardust-shadow likes this
- artelegacy likes this
- artelegacy reblogged this from drowsybee and added:
- drowsybee posted this